Thursday, July 06, 2006


10 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I TURN 40 :
1) Backpack around Europe – my faves are Greece, Italy, Germany and Switzerland.
2) Backpack all around the United States …again.
3) Travel to all the places that I made me fall in love with my Mr Right..J
4) Own a restaurant – introducing my own recipes
5) Loose weight -currently not happy with some baby fats hangin' here and there..hehe
6) Have kids – bunch of them
7) Play the guitar
8) Own a cheese factory+ restaurant – the first ever in Malaysia - and it’s gonna be Halal too.
9) Create a children’s interactive book + DVD
10) Last but not least ….. I want to donate and do charity – let them work in my factory and offer them good benefit for them and their children (education and health benefits)

5 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger Doll Face said...

Sounds wonderful!

Open that restaurant and it will be SO successful that you will have to start your own factory for supplies.

I laugh that almost every woman has loose weight on their to do list :-P

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger ThyCountess said...

hi Natalie,

I would love to do all that, I just hope I can complete it before 40..hahaha..well just cross ya fingers..
hmm..my everyday to do list would have to be the loose the weight thing..but nope..I'm just gaining evry inch of my body. Need more girl power for this..ahhaha

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Virenda said...

That's a really great list. I've had a bunch of kids but I have yet to travel to the places I want to. I hope you get to do all of them.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger JillWrites said...

I've backpacked Europe, but (am embarrassed to say) not the U.S.A. Perhaps I need to see more of my own country!

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger ThyCountess said...

Hi!
Virenda..
some of them are like the Impossable dream..ehhe

Jill,
If you ever wanna back pack around the States, count me in!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home