Monday, July 03, 2006


What’s your favourite city in the world?
If you’d ask me, I’d say LONDON. Within all my travels, I think London and England for that matter of fact, has left me with fond and beautiful memories. Despite what people say about brits being rude and blah blah blah, I had encountered good experiences with one of the friendlier brits and it makes me not to judge a group just because you bumped into with one of those lousy person.
I just love UK basically:


1) I had found my one and only love there..he is now called…hehe..(don’t wanna go that far)
2) I just travelling around the UK
3) The air reminds me that I can breathe (love the rain btw..heheh)…just love 4 season countries
4) The culture diversity – a culturally potpourri country
5) The food..scrumptious..Leeds Kebab is a must..and the Fish n chips at Conway..just melts you.. gorgeous!
6) The tomatoes!!!..Oh my God! They do not taste like tomatoes in Malaysia. They taste so uniquely sweet and fresh..I just could eat them everyday
7) The breathtaking scenery – spectacular
8) The shopping – though it is not as good as shopping in the states, but couldn’t resist spending some pound sterling there.
9) Just being there, makes me feel alive……..
10) Love the people, despite what other people say..
Hope to go there again ….someday..

10 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger GGBerry said...

Make sure you keep coming back to my blog ;)

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger ThyCountess said...

Hi GGberry..
Yeah I sure will and do visit my blog too..:)

 
At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't say London is my favourite city, but having studied in England, the land will always have a special place in my heart. I miss shopping at Boots!

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger ThyCountess said...

Hi Skyjuice..
Hmm...Yu ni mcm familiar jer..thanks for dropping by though

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger GGBerry said...

I am thinking how I will tell the stories about London, UK in my blog. For KL, MY, It was just a short trip but will try to think and think. You can help me with the travel spots in MY to promote your country :)

 
At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ThyCountess - thank you for visiting my site, i'm glad you seem to like England so much (did you include Scotland and Wales? ;)) Having lived in London I still prefer other cities, although I never thought british were rude :)

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Doll Face said...

Ohhh... Well i'm a Sydney girl and wouldn't want to live anywhere else!

But, to visit. I fell in love with Venice, I still don't beleive I was there, it was a fairytale.

I could happily have a holiday home in Monticatini, near Florence, Italy. Another in Karlovy Vay, Czech Republic (google some pics, so beautiful) and Bouyouges Sur Mer, just outside of Monte Carlo - that's it ;-)

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger ThyCountess said...

Hi Natalie..
I know..there's nothing like home. But I just love travelling, broadening my my mind to new experiences and opportunities. I havent been to Italy, but would love to go there one day. You should include pictures of your great travels in your lovely blog..:)

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Doll Face said...

i'm a tradiotnal photo girl, hence not many pictures on my blog :-(

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger JillWrites said...

Florence is my first love. Other favorite places include Basel, Switzerland; Key West, USA; and my hometown, NYC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home